Property for sale in larvotto
Over the past 50 years, land reclamation projects in the Principality have focused on two main areas: Fontvieille and Larvotto. Much of the reclamation work in Fontvieille concluded in the 1980s, but in Larvotto efforts to carve new land out of the sea have been ongoing right up to the present day.
From little more than a marsh during the Middle Ages, the district has risen to take pride of place along the Riviera and is now home to thousands of individuals and families from all over the world eager to indulge in the Monégasque lifestyle.
Larvotto today plays host to numerous high-rise residences that boast spectacular, uninterrupted sea views, temperate ocean breezes and a full complement of state of the art lifestyle amenities. That means high-end shopping, Michelin starred restaurants, luxury boutiques and more.
Properties in Larvotto are typically spacious, elegant, well-appointed, safe and convenient and they also make an outstanding investment.
Why Consider Property for Sale in Larvotto
People who come to Caroline Olds Real Estate in search of property for sale in Larvotto are usually interested in obtaining resident status in Monaco, and it is easy to understand why. The many benefits of residency include:
- A central location - Monaco is but a short helicopter ride from nearby Nice Côte d'Azur Airport. From there one can reach all the other great cities of Europe in just an hour or two.
- Safety - Monaco is one of the safest places on earth. Everyone from young children to the elderly can navigate the streets here without fear.
- Low taxes - In Monaco, there is no income tax, capital gains tax, tax on global income or inheritance tax. The government here believes the best place for your money is in your pocket.
- Agreeable climate - The Mediterranean Sea has a significant moderating effect on the climate here ensuring that the Principality never gets too hot or too cold.
- The Grand Prix - We would be remiss if we did not include mention of the legendary Monaco Grand Prix. This annual event focuses the attention of the motorsport world on Monaco every June.
Get in touch with Caroline Olds Real Estate today and start down the path toward a better way of life.